Background

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Miss "S" Winter Wonderful

I wanted to get some photos done of Miss "S" in the super cute sweater and boots that I finally broke down and bought this year. I had searched for somewhere close to the house and finally found a field right down the road in the back of a subdivision. After the frustration of another failed attempt at getting some photos of a three-year old that was not interested in taking photos, I decided it was time to find someone to help me. I asked the daughter of a good friend of mine to assist me in getting the photos I envisioned and it was the best session I have ever done. After a bit of exploration near the tall grass at the back of the field we found some trails that had been cut through the grass and the light was so awesome! Even though it was mid-morning, it was filtered by the trees making for some great shots. Love, love, love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment